Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or higher
Processor type(s) & speed: 32/64-bit
RAM minimum: n/a
Video RAM: n/a
What's new 2.1.1:
Links can be created via the Toolbar
Print Formatted is now the default for Command+P
“Beautiful and Simple” – The Guardian
“Out-innovated Apple” — Fast Comapany
“I am in love" - Michel Chabon
INNOVATIVE WRITING TECHNOLOGY
- Convert Markdown to Microsoft® Word .docx, and back again
- Auto Markdown subtly formats your text on-screen without taking your hands off the keyboard
- Focus Mode helps you write one sentence at a time, one thought at a time
- Reading Time tells you how long it takes to read your text
A better tool doesn’t make a better craftsman, but a good tool makes working a pleasure.
- Focus Mode
- Full Screen
- Auto Markdown
- Reading Time, plus word and character count
- Custom typeface, carefully set for optimal readability
- Easy-to-find strong blue cursor
- Real-time iCloud sync with folder support
- Ready for Retina displays
- Formatted HTML preview
- Markdown ⇄ Microsoft® Word .docx converter
1. Writer has no settings: with Writer you cannot fumble with fonts and colors. All you can do is write.
2. Currently only Latin alphabet languages plus Chinese, Japanese, Greek, and Russian are officially supported (no Vietnamese, Thai, Hebrew, Arabic etc. support… yet).
3. Writer uses plain text files, such as .txt and .md, in “UTF-8” encoding.
TALK TO US
- Visit www.iawriter.com for information about Writer
- Visit support.iawriter.com for articles, support and discussion
- Let us know what you think on Twitter @iAWriter
We look forward to hearing from you!
— Information Architects Inc.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id439623248