Make a unique ringtone from your favorite song with i39. Use music from your iTunes library or any audio file on your Mac to create a custom ringtone to personalize your iPhone. Make as many as you want, there is no limit to the number of ringtones you can make with i39.
Customize a ringtone with Fades.
You can use predefined Fades durations up to 10 seconds or choose a custom Fade duration using ‘Fade by Time Cursor’ function. You can also choose how Fade will change your ringtone using 1 of the 6 built-in easing types.
- Create ringtones from AIFF, MP3, WAV, M4A, CAF, AAC, and FLAC audio files
- Builtin iTunes navigator lets you quickly find the song you like
- Zoom in to choose the start and end of ringtone’s region with subsecond accuracy
- Use the waveform to find the right part of your song
- Support for Fade In and Fade Out with easing
- Preview your ringtone exactly as it will sound on your phone
How to use:
1. Select your song in the built-in media browser or choose it from disk
2. Move the selection over the part you want to use as your ringtone
3. Save the ringtone
After those simple steps, the ringtone is ready to import into iTunes and sync to your iPhone.
You can also make ringtones for some other phones. Check to see if your phone can use M4A files as a ringtone.
- Songs that are protected with DRM cannot be used
- No app can install ringtones on the phone. Ringtones must be imported into iTunes and synced to the iPhone before they can be used.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://i39.aperio-lux.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/i39/id953276391?mt=12
What’s New in i39 1.6
- User Interface improvement
- Performance and stability improvements
- New app icon