|Name||hr – Task timer as simple as its name 1.1.6|
|Created on||2016-04-30 12:41:18|
|Files||hr.zip (6.71 MB)|
Name: hr - Task timer as simple as it's name
Release Date: April 29, 2016
Developer: Tuomo Raitila
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/hr-task-timer-as-simple-as/id976253191?mt=12
hr – short for hour – tracks your hours. It's minimalistic, clean and easy-to-use, yet powerful time tracking app for your Mac's menu bar.
• Keep your projects and clients organized with categories.
• Manage your tasks, prioritize them by dragging to the right, archive by marking them completed. Click Play to start timing.
• View and easily edit each session used on your tasks. Right-Click to merge selected sessions.
• Record time used on your tasks with multiple timers. Automatically pause on idle or after specified interval (pomodoro technique).
• Edit your task's properties, add notes and allocated hours.
• Click the Export-button or right-click a task/category to export as CSV.
What's New in Version 1.1.6:
• Added menu item for "Show/Hide Archived Categories"
• Categories-view’s status bar’s hours always includes complete tasks also
• Fixed crash when changing time format