Descriptions for hr 1.4
Name: hr for Mac
Release Date: 06 Mar 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://hrmacapp.com/
hr — short for hour — tracks your hours. It’s minimalistic, clean and easy to use, yet it’s a powerful time-tracking app for your menu bar.
- Keep your projects and clients organized with categories.
- Manage your tasks, prioritize them by dragging to the right, archive by marking them finished. Press Play to start timing.
- View and easily edit each session used on your tasks. Right-Click to merge selected sessions.
- Record time used on your tasks. Automatically pause on idle or after specified interval (pomodoro technique).
- Edit your task’s properties, add notes and allocated hours.
- Press the Export-button or right-click a task/category to export as CSV.
What’s New in hr 1.4
- Export now includes notes
- Fixed issue where window wouldn’t position correctly
- Fixed issue where hr would crash when editing a task