|Name||Hostbuddy 2 0 4 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-03-25 07:37:38|
|Files||Hostbuddy 2 0 4 TNT.zip (16.14 MB)|
Hostbuddy is the easiest way to manage and update the /etc/hosts file on your Mac. Add new entries and turn on and off existing ones with one click. It’s perfect for switching between staging and production servers or just for testing out your new website before it goes live.
What it Does
- Quickly add host entries without using the command line
- Turn on/off host groups with one click
- Won’t overwrite your existing /etc/hosts file
- Compatible with VirtualHostX
- Automatically flushes your DNS cache
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://clickontyler.com
What’s New in Hostbuddy 2.0.4
- Your host files in the sidebar are now sorted alphabetically.
- You can now rightclick on items in the sidebar to rename or delete them or add new ones.
- After you add a new host file, we automatically select it for you in the sidebar so you can begin editing it right away.
- We’ve rebuilt the sidebar to look a bit nicer and give your host files more spacing.
- Added some whitespace around the code editor to make it breathe more. Previously, the text of your host file was right up against the edge of the screen, which didn’t look very good.
- The app now correctly enables and disables toolbar buttons and menu items based on what’s currently selected.
- We’ve added an item under the “Help” menu to subscribe to our Hostbuddy newsletter if you’re interested.