Name: Home Inventory
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7.4 or higher
• Added a new Charts section to the Home View with charts that give you an overview of your inventory.
• You can configure what types of charts are shown. Options include breakdowns by category, collection, condition, location, and tag, warranty coverage breakdowns, property assessment history, and purchases over time so you can see if you are spending more or less on your possessions that you used to.
• New custom report option lets you choose which field is used for report totals in custom list and detail reports.
• New custom report option lets you choose which field items are sorted by.
• Added a new summary only report type.
• Added a cover page with date to the warranty analysis report.
• You can now choose whether the item list in the Items View is sorted in ascending or descending order.
• Added a notice that appears in an item's warranty section when its warranty has expired or is about to expire.
• Added an icon that appears in the item list when it is in the detail view mode that indicates the item is out of warranty coverage.
• Fixed a bug where items may not properly fill the page in a custom item detail report when the main item photo is not included.
• Fixed a bug where collections could show up twice in the report summary in reports with the "Show each collection in its own section" option set.
• Fixed a bug where an item's value was being erroneously multiplied by its quantity when considering whether or not it exceeded the maximum single item value coverage limit for insurance coverage analysis.
Courtesy of C.O.R.E
Document and catalog everything that's important to you with ease, speed, and accuracy using Home Inventory. Build a complete catalog of your valuables and store important details about your items such as make, model, serial number, purchase price, value, and much more.
Stay organised and store unlimited photos, receipts, product manuals, warranties, and dated notes all in one place.
Track the value and details of each item within a collection individually and the collection as a whole.
More information at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/home-inventory/id413564952?mt=12