Name: Home Inventory
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7.4 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel
RAM minimum: N/A
Video RAM: N/A
Unpack and enjoy.
What's New in Version 3.3.0
• New, Yosemite-style user interface.
• Brand new free helper app, Home Inventory Remote Entry, for adding items to your inventory using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Includes an offline mode that lets you add items without being connected to Home Inventory via WiFi. This app replaces the Home Inventory Photo Remote app.
• Share item information, photos, receipts, and file attachments via email, Twitter, and elsewhere using Yosemite's share sheets (Yosemite only).
• Rewritten built-in image editor now displays within the main application window instead of a separate window.
• Rewritten image capture for adding photos to items using your Mac's built-in camera now displays within the main application window instead of a separate window.
• Fixed a bug where the number of items shown in the status bar for a collection with a valuation method of "Same as the price/value given to the collection" is incorrect.
• Fixed a bug that resulted in a security sandbox violation when trying to update older version 1 Home Inventory/Stockpile databases to the new format.
Courtesy of C.O.R.E.
Document and catalog everything that's important to you with ease,
speed, and accuracy using Home Inventory. Build a complete catalog
of your valuables and store important details about your items
such as make, model, serial number, purchase price, value, and
Stay organized and store unlimited photos, receipts, product
manuals, warranties, and dated notes all in one place.
Track the value and details of each item within a collection
individually and the collection as a whole.
More information at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/home-inventory/id413564952?mt=12