|Name||HazeOver 1.8.6 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-07-30 22:01:20|
|Files||HazeOver 1.8.6 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (13.49 MB)|
Too many windows to manage? Big display? Or getting lost in multiple monitors? HazeOver is for you!
Get rid of distractions and focus on your current task. HazeOver automatically highlights the front app window by dimming all background windows.
- Forget about having to minimize, close or hide windows to keep your Desktop sane.
- Spend less time managing windows. Window clutter will no longer bother you.
- Got a big screen? Then going full screen is not an option for you. HazeOver to the rescue!
- Multiple displays? HazeOver will let you know which screen is focused or highlight a window on each monitor.
- Working at night? Reduce brightness of macOS interface without sacrificing legibility or color accuracy of the front window.
- Power up the Dark Mode in macOS Mojave and reduce background contrast.
Heavy multi-tasking kills your concentration. All that tweets, emails, chat messages and lolcats staring back at you from the background. They strive for your attention. And you only have that much of it.
Don’t let yourself drown in scores of open windows. Hiding, switching, looking for the right one, more hiding, more switching. Calm down, breathe in, breathe out, launch HazeOver and finally concentrate on what’s you’ve been up to.
HazeOver automatically highlights an active window or app when you switch windows. The less important things gently fade away in the background, helping increase your productivity.
Set the hazing intensity and speed to your liking. Be it a soft dimming, an undemanding hint to focus on your workflow. Or a powerful dark background for outright dedication to your current task.
- Desktop is automatically revealed when used.
- Toggle the shade with a keyboard shortcut or adjust intensity with a gesture.
- Dragging stuff between apps? Tap “fn” key and HazeOver will gracefully fade out.
- Does HazeOver really help? Check on LifeHacker, CNET, MacWorld, Engadget and Product Hunt.
- OS X 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
What’s New in HazeOver 1.8.6
New: Dynamic settings for Light and Dark system appearance.
Dimming settings can be set to change automatically when using Auto Appearance on macOS Catalina (System Preferences > General).
For example, turn dimming on when switching to Dark mode. Or have different dimming intensity and color when in Light mode.
Such settings will be saved and applied independently for Dark and Light appearance. See HazeOver Preferences > Advanced > Dark Mode Settings.