Name: HazeOver for Mac
Version: 1.7.7 (593)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://hazeover.com/
HazeOver helps you focus by emphasizing an active window by fading out inactive ones.
- Heavy multi-tasking kills your concentration. All those tweets, emails, chat messages and lolcats staring back at you from the background. They strive for your attention. And you only have that much of it.
- Don’t let yourself drown in scores of open windows. Hiding, switching, looking for the right one, more hiding, more switching. Calm down, breathe in, breathe out, launch HazeOver, and finally focus on what’s you’ve been up to.
- HazeOver automatically highlights an active window or app when you switch windows. The less important things gently fade away in the background, improving your attention span.
- Set the hazing intensity and speed to your liking. Be it a soft dimming, an undemanding hint of focus. Or a powerful dark background for outright dedication to your current task.
What’s New in HazeOver 1.7.7 (593)
- Fixed:occasional red tint when using AMD Radeon Pro 4xx series graphics card