Descriptions for Hardware Monitor 5.54
Name: Hardware Monitor for Mac
Release Date: 08 Sep 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (The Shark)
Web Site: http://www.bresink.com/osx/HardwareMonitor.html
Hardware Monitor is an application to read out all available hardware sensors in Mac computers. The program can display and visualize measured values in a large variety of fashions. It can also store and export readings. The application Temperature Monitor is available for free, but is limited to accessing temperature sensors only. The application Hardware Monitor is commercial shareware, but can access additional sensors if your computer is equipped with them. This includes the following sensor types:
- Battery sensors on portable computers
- Voltage sensors
- Current (amperage) sensors
- Fan speed sensors
- Sensors for pulse-width controlled fans
- Power and load sensors
What’s New in Hardware Monitor 5.54
- Added an assistance mode for product registration.
- Modified the policy how the application determines the system’s presentation DNS name.
- When referring to less than one thousand bytes, the application now uses the unit “B” instead of “bytes”.