|Name||Haptic Touch Bar 2.4.0 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-04-15 18:32:47|
|Files||Haptic Touch Bar 2.4.0 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (19.36 MB)|
Discover the Touch Bar your MacBook Pro should have shipped with from the start. Haptic Touch Bar provides actual feedback when pressing buttons on your Touch Bar
- Brings back the full Escape key experience!
- Get back to touch typing—no more glancing at the Touch Bar as you type
- Stop the self-doubt (did I hit the key?) with tactile & audible feedback
- Configurable for intensity of feedback & sound
- Supports all Touch Bar modes
- Simple to install & easy to use
After playing with Haptic Touch Bar for a while myself, it seems unimaginable that Apple didn’t implement something like this out of the box. Not only does the app augment the Touch Bar experience, but it makes the Touch Bar feel like an actual extension of your keyboard.
Why do you need it?
If you bought your MacBook Pro in 2016 or later, you’re probably still cursing Apple for replacing the top row of the keyboard (Esc, F1-F12 row) with a ‘touch bar’ that makes it impossible to touch type.
The lack of sound or haptic feedback makes it like typing on a flat table top!
Serious high-end MacBook Pro owners use these silent, unresponsive top row keys frequently—and it’s incredibly annoying to keep looking down to check typing.
THE NEW HAPTIC TOUCH BAR APP SOLVES THAT IN AN INSTANT.
Utilizing the haptic engine of the Force Touch trackpad, it provides haptic feedback whenever you press a Touch Bar key.
- OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s new in Haptic Touch Bar 2.4.0
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.