Over the last 2 years, we have helped over 250.000 global customers form more than 1.2 million new habits. We talked to them, listened to their stories and witnessed many lives changing for the better.
We believe that having a good life starts with being a better person each day. Being a better person each day starts with good habits. And good habits? Well, they start with Habitify.
With Habitify, you can:
1. Stay clear, stay focused: Habitify groups your habits by times of day. You can only see what’s due next in Morning, Afternoon or Evening.
2. Perform better each day: Habitify shows how well you are doing and where you need to improve with insightful charts and numbers.
3. Form habits everywhere: No matter where you go, Habitify goes with you. It can remind you from your wrist (Apple Watch), your desk (Mac), your pocket (iPhone) and also your bag (iPad). Your data will be synced seamlessly across all devices.
That’s not all! Habitify provides you all the tools you need to save more time and “dress up” your habit-forming games:
1. Notes: You can write anything about a habit, why you start it, what motivates you, what did you learn…
2. Today Widget: View what’s due next right on the lock screen so you can switch to another habit in no time. Also, you’ll be motivated every day with inspiring quotes!
3. Dark Mode: Easy your eyes at night and add a touch of mystery to the app.
4. Privacy Lock: Have sensitive data? Keep them away from curious eyes with Touch ID or Face ID!
To keep up with our users, we also have to improve ourselves every day. We at Habitify welcome all your ideas, feedback and suggestions relating to the app. Who knows you have the same ideas as many others and they can help hundreds and thousands more than that?
This version is charged separately from Habitify on iOS. If your daily routines involve a lot of moving around, you may want to purchase the Premium version of Habitify on iOS, too.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: https://habitify.me/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/habitify-habit-tracker/id1140787122?mt=12
What’s New in Habitify: Habit Tracker 4.0.2
- People reported that the calendar has been playing with their timeline and it was not that fun so we fixed it.
- Also we improved the app’s performance and stability, have fun Habitifying!