Grids for Instagram 4.11.1 macOS
Grids brings the best Instagram experience to your Mac, with Stories (first and only app that supports stories!), Direct Message and Large/Fullscreen photo and video viewing.
As featured on TheNextWeb, AppAdvice, iDownloadBlog, DigitalTrends and many others.
- View Stories (pro)
- Direct message (pro)
- Share photos/user profiles/tags/locations via message
- Enlarged view mode allows photo viewing and video playing in large or full screen
- Clean, adaptive UI. Works at full screen as well as widgetsized window.
- Pixelperfect layout and rendering. Retina display support. Your Instagram photos never looked this gorgeous.
- 4 beautiful layout styles for the pleasure of your eyes
- Picture size as well as spacing and background color can be adjusted to your liking.
- Fastest Instagram browsing experience you will have!
- Switch between multiple accounts seamlessly.
- Like, comment, follow, search people and tags.
- Show users tagged in photo
- Bookmark allows you to bookmark people (without having to follow them), locations, tags and individual photos or videos (without having to like them).
- Get notification when new feed is available and/or when there is new followers/likes/comments/mentions.
- View latest following/news just like on your phone
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64bit
Web Site: http://thinktimecreations.com/
Mac App Store: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/app/id916198600
What’s New in Grids for Instagram 4.11.1
- Bug fixes and performance improvement