|Name||Graphic Inspector 2.4.6 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-03-18 17:37:55|
|Files||Graphic Inspector 2.4.6 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (17.79 MB)|
Graphic Inspector provides extensive info on entire folders of images and vector graphic files and helps locate potential problems according to user-defined rules. Graphic Inspector is a professional checkup tool designed to help users of any trade, whether it’s print, web design, photography or publishing on mobile devices.
The program will go through batches of files, display extensive info on their attributes and flag files with specific properties:
- kind, size, and dimensions
- color mode (including Photoshop mode variations)
- ICC profile
- spot colors in images and vector graphics files (Illustrator, EPS etc.)
- TIFF / EPS compression
- fonts in Illustrator files
- complete image metadata (including EXIF, IPTC and GPS)
Powerful Checkup presets will let you quickly spot files with specific attributes, saving hours of manual checking and dealing with consequences of costly mistakes. For example, Graphic Inspector can warn you about all files whose color mode is RGB, format is JPEG, resolution is below 200 dpi, ICC profile doesn’t contain “US Web Coated”, etc.
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s new in Graphic Inspector 2.4.6
- Fixed an issue in which Graphic Inspector could hang on macOS Catalina after scanning large number of files (around 150 or more). To avoid this issue, icon previews are temporary suspended on Catalina.
- An error alert is now displayed in a rare case when the serial number cannot be written to disk during activation.
- Improved memory management.