|Name||GPG Suite 2020.2 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-11-29 22:30:48|
|Files||GPG Suite 2020.2 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (47.21 MB)|
One simple package with everything you need, to protect your emails and files. Use GPG Suite to encrypt, decrypt, sign and verify files or messages. Manage your GPG Keychain with a few simple clicks and experience the ?full power of GPG easier than ever before.
integrates the full power of GPG seamlessly into macOS Mail. Protecting your emails has never been so simple.
allows you to manage your OpenPGP keys. Create new keys, modify existing ones and import your colleagues’ keys from a key server.
integrates the power of GPG into almost any application via the macOS Services context menu. It allows you to encrypt/decrypt, sign/verify text selections, files, folders and much more.
is the underlying encryption engine of GPG Suite. If you are familiar with the command line, you can use its raw powers. Based on the latest version of GnuPG.
- macOS 10.13 or later 64bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in GPG Suite 2020.2
Native Support for Apple Silicon
- All of our Apps and Services are optimized for Apple Silicon
- MacGPG will launch in Rosetta 2 compatibility mode for now but should be available soon
GPGMail 5.0 (macOS Big Sur, Catalina & Mojave)
- Support for macOS Big Sur
- Native support for Apple Silicon
Optimized the regular expression engine to catch messages that might have been unrecognized before
GPG Keychain 1.7
- New icons for macOS Big Sur
- Make sure the verified key server fallback to sks keyservers works on newer macOS versions [#513]
- Added an error message with additional context when a user tries to import corrupted data [#509]
- Ensure name and email are pre-filled when creating a key on Big Sur [#514]
- Fixes a problem where dragging a key to desktop would not result in an exported file [#512]
- Fixes a potential lockup when a key search was initiated [#510]
GPG Services 2.1
- ‘Show in Finder’ option is now part of the verification results dialog [#262]
GPG Suite Preferences 2.4
- Fixes and adjustments for macOS Big Sur [#116]
- Integrate GnuPG 2.2.24 [#749]