|Name||GPG Suite 2020.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-07-18 18:30:14|
|Files||GPG Suite 2020.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (40.78 MB)|
One simple package with everything you need, to protect your emails and files. Use GPG Suite to encrypt, decrypt, sign and verify files or messages. Manage your GPG Keychain with a few simple clicks and experience the ?full power of GPG easier than ever before.
integrates the full power of GPG seamlessly into macOS Mail. Protecting your emails has never been so simple.
allows you to manage your OpenPGP keys. Create new keys, modify existing ones and import your colleagues’ keys from a key server.
integrates the power of GPG into almost any application via the macOS Services context menu. It allows you to encrypt/decrypt, sign/verify text selections, files, folders and much more.
is the underlying encryption engine of GPG Suite. If you are familiar with the command line, you can use its raw powers. Based on the latest version of GnuPG.
- macOS 10.13 or later 64bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in GPG Suite 2020.1
Native system notifications for GPG Services:
- GPG Services is now using system notifications to alert users when an operation has been completed
- By default notifications will remain on the screen until the user has reacted to them. They can be configured to automatically disappear however by switching to ‘Banner Style’ in ‘System Preferences 窶コ Notifications 窶コ GPG Services’
- System notifications greatly improve the experience of GPG Services and we hope you take advantage of the possibilities to tailor the notifications to your specific needs
- Alert dialogs are used as a fallback if system notifications are in “Do Not Disturb”-mode
- Notifications for GPG Services are only available on macOS 10.14 and later
Full list of changes available here