Descriptions for Description
Release Date: April 14, 2016
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: http://www.gopanel.io/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/gopanel/id1099728373?mt=12
goPanel is the most intuitive OSX App to manage web servers, an alternative to existing control panel softwares you install on your Unix based servers for web hosting.
***** This is the BEST & ONLY Linux Web Server manager on App Store- really!!! *****
Easy to install and configure Apache, php, mysql, ftp, domains and emails on your server goPanel APP lets you easily connect and manage UNLIMITED linux servers.
- Add&manage UNLIMITED servers (VPS or Dedicated)
- Install, configure and manage: Apache, PHP, FTP (Pure-FTPd), Mail Server to get each of your servers ready to host domains
- PHP & Apache on/off from selection of modules
- Create unlimited mysql users and databases, domains, ftp accounts and emails
- Setup backup for your files or databases
- Setup scheduled cron jobs
- View server logs and block IP's
- Rollback up to 50 earlier versions of your config files in case you need to
- System updates- keep your linux server up to date
Linux distributions supported:
- Ubuntu 14.04 (LTS), 14.10, 15.04, 15.10
- CentOS 6.x, 7.x
- Amazon Linux 2016.03
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x, 7.x
and YES goPanel works perfect with Amazon instances as long as you use a linux distribution we support.
* make sure your linux server does not have any of the services installed and you install all services from the goPanel app- migration from servers with existing services is not yet possible.
What's New in Version 1.0.1:
- Where key is used to connect to servers, customers can now load server key/pem files from outside default sandbox allowed folders.
***existing customers need to edit the server and reselect the .pem file.
- we're making less calls on initial connection to collect data about your server which should improve speed by 30% for your first connection.
Added useful links in Help menu of the app:
- Help/ user Guide