Descriptions for GoBDokumente 1.0.3
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://gobdokumente.de/
Think of GoBDocuments as a secure container for all your important documents. All actions are monitored and logged, and this log can be exported at any time. Documents stored in the program cannot be modified or manipulated. Thus, GoBDocuments can be used for accounting, business, and legal documents.
GoBDocuments meets the strict requirements of the German GoBD for long-term archival of documents.
- GoBD-compliant document management
- Documents can be neither changed nor manipulated
- File copies can be exported at any time
- Integrity of the original files is maintained
- All actions are monitored and logged
- GoBD log can be created at any time
- Explicitly for accounting, business, and court/legal documents
- Supports iCloud Drive, BitTorrent Sync, Dropbox, etc.
- Document-based, files are stored within the document
- Documents can be scanned directly into GoBDocuments
- Support for Finder tags
- Batch import/export
- Content of supported files (e.g., text PDFs) is searchable
- Clear, self-explanatory, and simple user interface
- 24-hour support
What’s New in GoBDokumente 1.0.3
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category