Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
RAM minimum: ?
Video RAM: ?
What's New in Version 1.3.6
Minor bug fixes
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id601359958
Glui is the simplest way to capture, annotate and share screenshots.
"The app is incredibly simple, no bells or whistles to be found, and it excels as a result." — Macworld (4.5/5)
"An ultra-simple screenshot app that beats Skitch at it’s own game" — Cult of Mac
"Screenshotting for OS X made a delight, not a chore" — 9to5Mac
• Capture screenshots or drag and drop existing images.
• Annotate with arrow, rectangle, pen, text and pixelate tool.
• Instantly upload to Dropbox and get a link to share, or drag/paste image into any other app.
• Runs in the menu bar, the dock or both
• Responsive and clean sharing page
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Quick sharing via email, message, Twitter or Facebook
• Full upload history via the Finder
• Enhanced for Retina display
• Zero clutter
Note: A (free) Dropbox account is required to use the upload feature.