|Name||Get Backup Pro 3.0.3|
|Created on||2016-05-25 00:23:34|
|Files||Get Backup Pro 3.0.3/Belight CORE KG.zip (482.8 kB)|
Get Backup Pro 3.0.3/GetBackupPro303.dmg (8.40 MB)
Name: Get Backup 3
Release Date: May 25, 2016
Developer: Belight Software, ltd
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of C.O.R.E.
More information: http://www.belightsoft.com/products/getbackup/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/get-backup-3/id1067326951?mt=12
Advanced backup, archive, and folder sync software for Mac.
Imagine it. One day your Mac with all family photos, valuable documents and emails refuses to boot up. Don't find yourself in this situation. Start backing up your files today!
* Incremental and Compressed Backups
Full and incremental backups, which allow to save space. Compressed backups reduce the size of resulting archives as much as up to 60%.
* Folder Synchronization
Keeps files in two different locations synced with unidirectional and bidirectional sync.
* Templates for App Data
Easily add data from iTunes, Photos, Mail, Contacts, and Documents folder.
* Three Backup Archive Types
With Get Backup Pro you can choose between a full, versioned, or incremental backup.
* Automated Backup and Sync
Schedule your backup, archive, and sync projects to execute automatically on a given date and time.
* Encrypted Archived Backups
Encrypt your archives in Get Backup Pro using AES-128, AES-256, Blowfish, or Triple DES.
* Backup to External or Network Volumes
Archive to external devices and drives or to network volumes that can be auto-mounted.
* Backup to CD and DVD
Burn multi-volume backups to CD or DVD without using third-party burning software.
* Restore to Any Computer
Quickly and easily restore your backups to any Mac without having Get Backup Pro installed.
NOTE! Disk Cloning and other features available via upgrade on developer website.
What's New in Version 3.0.3:
• Added the ability to restore external backups that are not in the list of the current projects (use Process menu, 'Restore from…' option).
• Added active processes indication onto project type tabs.
• To save disk space, Get Backup logs are now stored in compressed format.
• Fixed the problem with disappearing analyze log when switching to other programs.
• Fixed the problem with disappearing projects when 'Use administrator privileges' option is set.
• Various other minor improvements.