Name: Gestimer - For those little reminders during the day
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Block connections to: api.tapstream.com
Courtesy of Korneliuz
Release Date: January 23, 2016
What's New in Version 1.1.2
• Descriptions are now saved without having to hit enter.
• Fixed menu bar countdown not updating.
• Fixed popover appearing on a different screen when using multiple monitors.
• Fixed menu bar icon highlight issues.
• Fixed a crash when the default Reminder list was a local list instead of iCloud list.
If you find any issues then please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @GestimerApp. Do not write about problems only in reviews because we can't help you that way!
If you enjoy using Gestimer, please leave a review!
In case you missed it, here's what's new since version 1.1:
• Sync with your other devices with Reminders integration (enable in Gestimer > Settings icon)
• Snooze by using the 'Later' button in the notification. Hold for more options.
• Show the countdown of the next reminder in the menu bar
• San Francisco font on OS X El Capitan
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gestimer-for-those-little/id990588172?mt=12
More Info: http://maddin.io/gestimer/
For those little reminders during the day
Gestimer is a beautiful Mac menu bar app for those little reminders during the day. Simply drag the Gestimer menu bar icon onto the screen to create your reminder.
Check out a 10s clip here: maddin.io/gestimer
Do you constantly check the time while using your Mac because you don't want to forget to leave the house in 10 minutes, to pick up the kids at 4pm, or to turn off the stove in 3 minutes? With Gestimer you can create such short-term reminders quickly and easily.
Drag & drop a quick reminder with this beautifully designed Mac menu bar app
Quickly add descriptions to your reminders
Receive a notification for your reminders