Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6/10.7
Processor type(s) & speed: n/a
RAM minimum: n/a
Video RAM: n/a
No extra information.
Link for more information: http://www.smallblueprinter.com/garden/index.html
Arrange plants, trees, buildings and objects using an easy to use 'drag and drop' interface. Use tools to quickly create paving, paths and fences. Then produce a high quality color image or print out of your design.
- very easy to use interface
- Save and Load your own designs.
- Use a wide range of generic plant shapes to design your garden, so you dont need to be a botanist to use it
- Produce a professional looking print out of your plan
- Use tools to quickly create paving, fences and paths.
- Generate a report of all the plants and objects in your garden
- Create a library of custom plants
Garden Planner 3 requires that you have Adobe Air installed, if you dont have it you will be prompted to install it.
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/garden-planner/id942265351?mt=12