GarageSale 7.0.16 macOS
GarageSale is a slick, full-featured client application for the eBay online auction system.Create and manage your auctions with ease. With GarageSale, you can create, edit, track, and manage multiple auctions in a single, intuitive application. GarageSale even integrates with several international eBay sites, as well as with PayPal and Twitter, to provide a complete, robust eBay client. Develop professional, attractive listings. GarageSale features iPhoto integration, what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) text editing, free image hosting, and over 130 free auction designs. And with these features, among many more, it’s never been easier to create professional, eye-catching eBay listings.
The most advanced eBay tool for Mac
GarageSale is a slick, full-featured client application for the eBay online marketplace. It’s fast, easy to use and comes with everything you need to create, list and track your listings and manage your orders and inventory.
Use GarageSale’s intuitive and reliable interface to create eBay listings conveniently. Launch your prepared listings whenever you want – manually or automatically by using the built-in scheduler.
For private and business sellers
If eBay is your business, you’ll love GarageSale’s advanced eBay options like Stores, Variations, Fixed-price Items and Pro Designs. Even as a private seller GarageSale is your tool of choice since it allows you to create professional looking eBay listings in no time and helps you to stay on top of your orders.
Did we already mention that you can use multiple eBay accounts at the same time?
Keep your business under control
Never miss a new order! GarageSale’s new Orders sections keeps tracks of incoming orders and is synced with eBay. It shows information about the order status, purchased items and provides you with all buyer details that you need to process the order and to ship your items.
If needed you can communicate with your buyers by sending them an eBay message. Once the item is shipped, upload the tracking ID to eBay and leave feedback right from within GarageSale.
Stand out from the crowd
Our free listing designs offer an easy way to make your listings vastly more attractive. GarageSale comes with 150 customizable listing designs for you to choose from. With a fingertip you can fine-tune them or change how images and description are laid out. The designs are mobile-friendly and compliant to eBay’s “active content” policy.
More amazing features
- Financial reports
- Revise running listings
- Relist unsold items
- Autorestart listings
- Free scheduler builtin
- Inventory tracking
- Free image hosting available
- Batch editing
- Support for fixedpriceitems and auction format
- Listing images can be copied and pasted between listings
- Images can be edited using image editing apps installed on your Mac and with image editing extensions
- When selling cars on eBay Motors or eBay UK, there is now a dedicated field for the vehicle ID (VIN or VRM)
- Return policy, payment options, and tax settings can be specified in GarageSale’s XML import format
- Syntax highlighting for HTML code in Editor mode
- See all main features
Requires OS X 10.10 or later
Web Site: http://www.iwascoding.com/GarageSale/
What’s New in GarageSale 7.0.16
- Fixed cosmetic issues on macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Fixed crash when opening variation panel macOS 10.14 Mojave
- The “Open image in External Editor” detects file changes more reliably
- Spinning progress indicator is shown again while searching
- Only shows return policy description text box, if this option is supported on the selected site
- Added ‘useGlobalShipping’ tag to xml import file format tag
- State of “autocomplete tags” context menu option in Markdown mode is saved to prefs
- No longer quits when app is hidden during listing launch and autoclose launch window option is set
- Fixed crash when “Reveal Original” was invoked on orphaned item in a smart group
- Adds workaround for invalid URLs to eBay store received by eBay’s API
- Fixed a bug in the variations panel that could cause image information to be lost when deleting columns