Name: GarageSale for Mac
Release Date: 02 May 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.iwascoding.com/GarageSale/
A client application for the eBay online auction system that enables you to quickly create auctions from within a user-friendly interface
GarageSale is a slick and smooth-running macOS application specially made for heavy users of the eBay online auction system.
Thanks to GarageSale, you can easily edit, manager and track all your auctions with just a few mouse clicks. From GarageSale’s intuitive interface you can quickly and effortlessly create multiple eBay auctions without using eBay’s step-by-step tutorial.
Powerful eBay auction manager with inbuilt free image hosting support
Along with the long list of tools and features that can help you design, handle and create eBay auctions, GarageSale fully integrates iPhoto and Aperture and offers you free image hosting as well as over 140 auction designs.
On top of that, the GarageSale application also comes with support for eBay Stores, eBay Motors, PayPal, Twitter and many other international eBay websites.
You can even track all your running auctions and use the Inspector to view detailed information about the selected auction. Hence, you can keep track of the number of watchers, listing fees,duration, condition, starting bid value, category and more.
Support for inventory tracking and item variation
What is more, GarageSale helps you list multiple variations of your items in a single listing and define your products, provide them a title, pricing information, quantity and photos. You have the option to link your auction templates or a variation from a variation in order to enable listing with your product through the SKU field.
GarageSale allows you to store up to twenty photos per auction with a maximum size of 800 pixels without paying eBay hosting fees. At the same time, you can use eBay’s Picture Service or even your web server to host your pictures if you need to.
Furthermore, GarageSale also helps you browse though a collection of over 140 auction designs that can enhance your listing and attract more watchers. By using a design from the provided list, you can change the layout of your description and pictures.
Comprehensive eBay auction manager for users of all experience levels
In addition to the above mentioned features, GarageSale comes with a financial report generator, FTP and WebDAV image serving, network sharing, Twitter support, a built-in image editor, Dashboard widget and more.
In a nutshell, GarageSale is the type of application that you won't know you needed until you install it on your Mac. Once moved to your Applications folder though, GarageSale will make it possible to manage your eBay auctions easier than ever before, as well as create new ones and effortlessly track the ones you already have running.
What’s New in GarageSale 7.0.14
- adds graphical indicators in listing editor mode for gallery images and images with captions
- fixed an issue where the ‘Exclude Locations’ list in the shipping panel remained empty
- fixed an issue where incomplete category data was downloaded from eBay when no or an invalid eBay token was available
- the list of fields selected to be searched from the search popup menu is saved
- when manually re-listing items, the re-listed listing is now selected instead of the original listing
- re-listed listing are now inserted into the hierarchy at the correct position
- fixed a possible crash during re-listing, when the re-listed became part of a smart group
- improved ‘Reveal Original’ command for smart groups items
- fixed a possible crash during re-list when no account token is present
- multi-selection overview updates after smart group rules are changed
- increased width of number input field in smart group editor
- prevents an eBay warning about ‘eBay Plus’ from showing up when listing on eBay Germany
- added a ‘Reset Overview Sort Order’ command which restores outline view sort order in overview table view
- inventory CSV import now accepts semicolons as column separators
- added an AppleScript example demonstrating the usage of the ‘duplicate listing’ command
- unified spelling of several menu commands
- menu of external image editors is alphabetically sorted
- fixed a bug that caused smart groups with rules for certain amounts to show wrong results
- when moving original listings during a relist to a new folder, that folder doesn’t get automatically expanded anymore
- when switching to search mode and the original selection cannot be restored, the first found item gets selected
- best offer details are available as separate field for revising listings on eBay
- amount columns in table overview now correctly update when amounts change
- fix a crash when changing certain attributes through popups for a listing selected in a smart group
- fixed a display issue with sales tax inspector
- improved detection of “feedback received” flag
- the ‘quantity sold’ property for orders is now available exposed through AppleScript
- when importing listings from an XML file, images from an inventory item linked through an SKU are no correctly added to the imported listing
- shipping destinations for international shipping services can be set via AppleScript
- disabled accounts are no longer available for starting listings are creating scheduler events
- the ‘show only exact matches only’ search option is now saved to preferences
- content area correctly reflects current selection after an drag & drop operation in outline view
- selection is retained when switching between table and image overview
- when activating image overview, it shows correct content, when outline view selection was previously changed while in table overview
- the ‘Cancel’ button in the ‘Wait on Quit” panel now works correctly