Version: 7.0.13 Build 827
Released: Feb 22nd, 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.iwascoding.com/
A client application for the eBay online auction system that enables you to quickly create auctions from within a user-friendly interface
GarageSale is a slick and smooth-running macOS application specially made for heavy users of the eBay online auction system.
Thanks to GarageSale, you can easily edit, manager and track all your auctions with just a few mouse clicks. From GarageSale’s intuitive interface you can quickly and effortlessly create multiple eBay auctions without using eBay’s step-by-step tutorial.
Powerful eBay auction manager with inbuilt free image hosting support
Along with the long list of tools and features that can help you design, handle and create eBay auctions, GarageSale fully integrates iPhoto and Aperture and offers you free image hosting as well as over 140 auction designs.
On top of that, the GarageSale application also comes with support for eBay Stores, eBay Motors, PayPal, Twitter and many other international eBay websites.
You can even track all your running auctions and use the Inspector to view detailed information about the selected auction. Hence, you can keep track of the number of watchers, listing fees,duration, condition, starting bid value, category and more.
Support for inventory tracking and item variation
What is more, GarageSale helps you list multiple variations of your items in a single listing and define your products, provide them a title, pricing information, quantity and photos. You have the option to link your auction templates or a variation from a variation in order to enable listing with your product through the SKU field.
GarageSale allows you to store up to twenty photos per auction with a maximum size of 800 pixels without paying eBay hosting fees. At the same time, you can use eBay’s Picture Service or even your web server to host your pictures if you need to.
Furthermore, GarageSale also helps you browse though a collection of over 140 auction designs that can enhance your listing and attract more watchers. By using a design from the provided list, you can change the layout of your description and pictures.
Comprehensive eBay auction manager for users of all experience levels
In addition to the above mentioned features, GarageSale comes with a financial report generator, FTP and WebDAV image serving, network sharing, Twitter support, a built-in image editor, Dashboard widget and more.
In a nutshell, GarageSale is the type of application that you won't know you needed until you install it on your Mac. Once moved to your Applications folder though, GarageSale will make it possible to manage your eBay auctions easier than ever before, as well as create new ones and effortlessly track the ones you already have running.
What’s new in GarageSale 7.0.13 Build 827
February 22nd, 2018
- no longer embeds low-resolution images hosted on eBay into your listing descriptions
- when receiving errors when listing items on eBay, errors received during verification phase a no longer shown
- image context menu in inventory section now shows image size
- improved shipping settings import when importing listings with "Import from My eBay" command
- improved retry strategy when uploading to EPS fails
- added context menu item in HTML editor mode to turn off auto-complete for tags
- you can drag item from the "Import from eBay" panel to the listing ID field in the live inspector to link listings in GarageSale with listings on eBay
- fixed crash when processing orders originating the Canada FR site (which GS doesn't support yet)
- removed "create clickable link" checkbox from Create Link panel
- duration and handling time settings can be applied via 'Copy/Paste listing components' command