Descriptions for GarageSale 7.0.10
Released: Dec 8th, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (The Shark)
Web Site: http://www.iwascoding.com/
A client application for the eBay online auction system that enables you to quickly create auctions from within a user-friendly interface
GarageSale is a slick and smooth-running macOS application specially made for heavy users of the eBay online auction system.
Thanks to GarageSale, you can easily edit, manager and track all your auctions with just a few mouse clicks. From GarageSale’s intuitive interface you can quickly and effortlessly create multiple eBay auctions without using eBay’s step-by-step tutorial.
Powerful eBay auction manager with inbuilt free image hosting support
Along with the long list of tools and features that can help you design, handle and create eBay auctions, GarageSale fully integrates iPhoto and Aperture and offers you free image hosting as well as over 140 auction designs.
On top of that, the GarageSale application also comes with support for eBay Stores, eBay Motors, PayPal, Twitter and many other international eBay websites.
You can even track all your running auctions and use the Inspector to view detailed information about the selected auction. Hence, you can keep track of the number of watchers, listing fees,duration, condition, starting bid value, category and more.
Support for inventory tracking and item variation
What is more, GarageSale helps you list multiple variations of your items in a single listing and define your products, provide them a title, pricing information, quantity and photos. You have the option to link your auction templates or a variation from a variation in order to enable listing with your product through the SKU field.
GarageSale allows you to store up to twenty photos per auction with a maximum size of 800 pixels without paying eBay hosting fees. At the same time, you can use eBay’s Picture Service or even your web server to host your pictures if you need to.
Furthermore, GarageSale also helps you browse though a collection of over 140 auction designs that can enhance your listing and attract more watchers. By using a design from the provided list, you can change the layout of your description and pictures.
Comprehensive eBay auction manager for users of all experience levels
In addition to the above mentioned features, GarageSale comes with a financial report generator, FTP and WebDAV image serving, network sharing, Twitter support, a built-in image editor, Dashboard widget and more.
In a nutshell, GarageSale is the type of application that you won't know you needed until you install it on your Mac. Once moved to your Applications folder though, GarageSale will make it possible to manage your eBay auctions easier than ever before, as well as create new ones and effortlessly track the ones you already have running.
What’s new in GarageSale 7.0.10
- added a 'Show Listing' context menu command to the errors and warnings view when starting or verifying listings
- when warnings are received from eBay, 'Suggestions received' is shown in the error view instead of 'No problems' found
- the 'Add URL Image' command will now warn if the added images does not exist or does not use HTTPS
- before starting a listing on eBay, GarageSale will check if all url-based images are using HTTPs
- when a design adds a link to your eBay store in your listing, that link is now an HTTPS link
- the 'Repair Image Links' command now converts HTTP URL images to HTTPS, too
- 'Live' mode prevents spam ads on eBay's View Item page from opening external browsers
- fixed a problem setting the zip code for calculated shipping via AppleScript
- added an example AppleScript to change the BuyItNow price of the selected listings by a certain percentage
- fixed an issue with the 'Cross Stripes' design that led to a display issue in Preview mode
- hopefully fixed a problem on macOS 10.13 where an entered license code was not saved
- URL-images imported using the 'Import from My eBay' command are now prefixed with HTTPS if they are stored on the eBay Picture Service (EPS)
- reduced memory footprint when using the 'Repair Image Links' on a large number of listings
- adds a workaround for an macOS 10.12.x bug, where no image thumbnail was visible we re-ordering images in Editor mode
- various improvements to the 'Add Image URL' panel
- crash fixes