|Created on||2015-04-10 00:12:30|
|Files||GarageSale 6.9.3/GarageSale 6.x [SP].zip (1.24 MB)|
GarageSale 6.9.3/GarageSale_6.9.3.dmg (42.80 MB)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or higher
fixed a bug that prevented variation listings from being listed as Good-Til-Canceled (GTC) listings
when importing inventory items from CSV files, there is now an option to update existing inventory objects
updated shipping services names for eBay UK to match names on eBay's website
Courtesy of Special K
Install app, patch, then open and run through the demo version, tested on 10.10.2
GarageSale lets you create, edit, track, and manage all your eBay auctions from your Mac.
With more than 600,000 items posted on eBay by its users each month, GarageSale is the leading eBay solution on Mac OS X.
GarageSale is officially certified by eBay and iwascoding is an "eBay Certified Solution Provider".
GarageSale's features include:
- Free image hosting for up to 20 images per auction for non-GTC auctions
- Free auction scheduling
- Import photos directly from iPhoto or Aperture
- Revise and Relist your auctions from within GarageSale
- Powerful batch editing features
- 140 professional multi-layout designs
- Multiple eBay accounts
- eBay Stores
- multi-variation listings (aka multi-SKU listings)
- Use GarageSale for iPhone or iPad to prepare and list auctions, or import them to GarageSale for Mac.
- Optional paid image hosting for 'Good Till Canceled' (GTC) listings is available as In-App purchase
More info: http://www.iwascoding.com/GarageSale/index.html