FxFactory Pro 7.0.6 macOS
Visual effects toolbox with unmatched features. FxFactory is a revolutionary visual effects package which powers the largest collection of plug-ins for Final Cut Pro, Motion, After Effects, and Premiere Pro.
FxFactory Pro Key Features:
- FxFactory provides quick access to a collection of visual effects designed to work with Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro or Motion.
- Moreover, FxFactory is featuring a intuitive interface that allows you to browse and manage all effects that are installed on your system.
- The FxFactory OS X application also allows you to use the free products without purchasing but also provides support for purchasing and registering commercial products.
- The FxFactory Pro version allows you to make your own visual effects without writing a single line of code.
- The user can check all the plugins and configure them suitably for your project, or create new ones based on existing ones.
- Create your own effects for Final Cut Studio without writing code. Seamless integration with FxPlug: once to install the plugin, you can immediately start using them in Final Cut Pro, Motion and After Effects and more!
- An additional advantage is that the Pro Pack plugins support the construction of a moving image of 16bit and 32bit. FxFactory it’s not just the builtin plugin manager, but also a complete environment for their management. Through it you can connect to the project the necessary modules, apply them to your content, preview and rendering.
One of the following:
- Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.2 or later
- Motion 5.2 or later
- Adobe After Effects CC 2015, CC 2017, or CC 2018 (13.5 or later)
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015, CC 2017, or CC 2018 (10 or later)
Web Site: https://fxfactory.com/
What’s New in FxFactory Pro 7.0.6
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.