Descriptions for Frammer X 1.6 MAS
Name: Frammer X
Release Date: December 06, 2017
Developer: Giuseppe Cigala
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.13 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.giuseppecigala.it
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/frammer-x/id904258556?mt=12
Frammer X is a simple application that allows you to extract your favorite frames from a video, with an intuitive and clean interface.
– load your video (mov/m4v/mp4 file);
– drag and drop video files from “Finder” or from “Library” panel;
– play the video frame by frame, at half speed or normal speed (forward or reverse mode);
– select the start point by using the slider;
– control the playback with keyboard shortcuts;
– export the frame in PNG/TIFF/JPEG/JP2/BMP/GIF format.
Version available also for iPhone/iPad/Apple TV.
What’s New in Frammer X 1.6
fixed issue during “Drag & Drop” from Finder