|Created on||2019-04-21 10:56:31|
|Files||Forager.Early.Access.b8.2.MacOSX.zip (100.9 MB)|
Forager is a 2D open world game inspired by exploration, farming and crafting games such as Stardew Valley, Terraria & Zelda.
- Gather, collect and manage resources.
- Craft useful items & structures.
- Build and grow a base out of nothing. Buy land to expand and explore.
- Level up and learn new skills, abilities, and blueprints.
- Solve puzzles, find secrets and raid dungeons!
- Achieve anything you want! The choice is yours, you set your own goals to work towards!
Start small and improve your base, skills, equipment, network of friends (and enemies!) and build your future as you see fit! You can play Forager in a very varied array of playstyles…
- Become… A Gatherer
- Become… A Farmer
- Become… A Merchant
- Become… An Adventurer
- Become… A Builder
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.7.0
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel
2) Play *
(*) if the game doesn’t start, please move it to the “Applications” folder and launch it from there.
Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai.
Version: Steam DRM Free, Early Access Beta 8.2 (18th of April 2019)Final game has been released on Windows/Linux but not on Mac yet.
Approved by staff as early access
Web Sitermation: https://store.steampowered.com/app/751780/
What’s New in Forager b8.2 (Early Access)
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.