|Name||Folx Pro 5.2.13682|
|Created on||2017-03-29 23:58:33|
|Files||Folx Pro v5.2.13682/Folx Pro 5.2.13682 [TNT].dmg (24.13 MB)|
Name: Folx Pro for Mac
Release Date: 28 Mar 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://mac.eltima.com/download-manager.html
Folx combines two functionalities - of download manager and torrent client. It makes downloading extremely easy: just open the page with the file to be downloaded, click the link in your browser, and Folx will start the download for you. Its auto-resume option comes handy when the downloading gets interrupted. You can also assign a tag or a few to the downloaded content for accurate and easy search through the downloaded files.
Folx is also available as PRO version. It brings such handy features as splitting the downloads in up to 20 threads which speeds up the download process; scheduling the download tasks according to your convenience; smart speed adjustment option (download speed will be adjusted automatically whenever you need to use Internet traffic to run other applications), iTunes integration, searching the web for torrents directly from Folx and password manager.
Please, note that this version of Folx does not support downloading videos from YouTube. To be able to download YouTube videos, please get the special build from the developer's website.
What's New in Version 5.2 (13682):
- Added: an ability to set a custom speed limit.
- Improved: the "Delete loaded .torrents" option removes the .torrent files regardless the way they were added to Folx.
- Improved: increased maximum download/upload speed limits.
- Fixed: downloading of certain HTTPS links.
- Fixed: crashing on adding the .torrent files.
- A lot of other minor fixes and improvements.