Name: Folx GO+
Release Date: March 28, 2018
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://mac.eltima.com/folx-go-plus.html
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/folx-go/id823528286?mt=12
If you are looking for a powerful tool to manage and organize your downloads in a neat way Folx GO+ is just what you need.
**With Folx GO+ you get the following:**
* User friendly downloader with lots of cool options and modern Mac interface
* Folx GO+ is powered by a great feature to split downloads up to 10 threads. In this way the downloading speed will be increased dramatically.
* Downloads Scheduler
You are able to set a time that is most convenient to start/stop the downloads.
* Tagging system
For better search of downloaded data, assign one or more tags to each task. You can add tags during downloading progress or set them automatically.
* Smart Speed Control
Allows controlling download speed with an added possibility to schedule specific speed for certain time and dates.
* Integration to iTunes
All the downloaded data, whether it’s music or video, will be automatically integrated to iTunes playlist.
* Save login and password
When starting new downloads from websites requiring authentication, Folx can remember login and password for easier downloading in the future. Folx Go+ can also save passwords for FTP and HTTP websites.
NOTE: If you are looking for a torrent client for Mac check a site version of Folx PRO: https://mac.eltima.com/torrent-client.html
What’s New in Folx GO+ 5.4
- Fixed: an issue with the display of context menu for downloads when using Ctrl+right click
- Fixed: the main window minimize
- Lots of fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).