|Name||Folx GO+ 5.2|
|Created on||2017-03-29 13:33:25|
|Files||Folx GO+ 5.2.zip (14.30 MB)|
Descriptions for Description
Name: Folx GO
Release Date: March 28, 2017
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://mac.eltima.com/folx-go.html?utm_source=appstore&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=folxgo
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/folx-go/id736584830?mt=12
GO+ is the perfect tool for neat and easy management and organization of your downloads.
● A friendly download manager with an impressive set of options and a sleek Mac interface
● Splitting the downloads in up to 10 threads, which helps with downloading speed
● Setting times and dates most convenient to start/stop the downloads
● Tagging system of your downloads that makes organizing and locating downloaded content very easy
● Smart speed control with the option to schedule a specific speed for certain periods of time
● Integration with iTunes that allows sending the downloaded data directly to iTunes playlists
● The ability to save passwords for downloads from websites which require authentication; it can save passwords for FTP and HTTP websites too
What's New in Version 5.2:
Added: an ability to set a custom speed limit.
Added: a Korean localization.
Improved: increased maximum download/upload speed limits.
Fixed: downloading of certain HTTPS links.
A lot of other minor fixes and improvements.