|Name||Folder Tidy 2.8 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-05-08 18:53:15|
|Files||Folder Tidy 2.8 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (19.71 MB)|
Folder Tidy – Take any disorganized folder and sort it all into tidy subfolders. Use the 15+ built-in rules, or create powerful custom ones to organize your files just the way you want. Folder Tidy uses all available CPU cores for the fastest possible tidying, and can handle TBs of files.
With one click Folder Tidy will sort the files from the messy folder. Imagine having all the chaos sorted into tidy subfolders, such as Pictures, Music, Spreadsheets, Source Code, etc. Or with the custom rules, do things like move all pictures older than 2015 into “Old Pictures”, or move all Word documents that have the Finder tag of “Work” into “My Office Work Files”.
If it turns out the tidy wasn’t exactly the way you wanted it, no problem, just hit the Undo button and everything will be moved back to their original locations.
Check out some of the awesome features of Folder Tidy:
- Organize your files into subfolders based on the file type and/or rules.
- Use one of the many built-in rules (18 and counting), or create powerful ones based on predicates.
- Choose what types of files to clean up.
- Choose files and folders to ignore during a clean up.
- Choose where to put the cleaned up files and folders.
- Options to ignore aliases, folders and anything with a label.
- Ability to undo the clean up.
- Hundreds of five star ratings internationally.
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in Folder Tidy 2.8
- [New] Added full undo feature to put files back even after quitting or starting a new tidy.
- [New] Updated the entire UX to be cleaner and easier to use.
- [New] Alerts before a tidy when the source or destination folders aren’t accessible.
- [New] Reorganized the options into categories.
- [Fixed] Issue where some of the windows wouldn’t be properly centered.
- [Fixed] Issue where some of the created subfolders wouldn’t be removed with an undo.
- [Fixed] Issue where the source and destination folders wouldn’t be usable after opening and closing the preferences.
- [Fixed] Potential crash if the folder with the current date and time couldn’t be created.