|Name||Folder Tidy 2 7 3 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-01-20 00:17:35|
|Files||Folder Tidy 2 7 3 TNT.zip (6.53 MB)|
MACWORLD GEM- End the chaos of your unorganized files.
Take a look at your Desktop, or the Downloads folder- is it a little disorganized? Or maybe really disorganized? Don’t worry, it’s really easy to clean up. Download Folder Tidy right now and choose the folder to organize and with one click you’ll see the files get sorted into the appropriate sub folders (Pictures, Word Documents, Numbers, Archives, etc).
Need a little more control? Open up the preferences, change the order of the built-in rules, or start to make custom rules. Use the powerful predicate editor to make pretty much any rule you’d like. For example, create a rule to move all photos with a size bigger than 5MB and older than a year into a folder. Pretty neat, eh?
Check out some of the awesome features:
- Organize your files into subfolders based on the file type and/or rules.
- Use one of the many builtin rules, or create powerful ones based on predicates.
- Choose what types of files to clean up.
- Choose files and folders to ignore during a clean up.
- Choose where to put the cleaned up files and folders.
- Options to ignore aliases, folders and anything with a label.
- Ability to undo the clean up.
- Over 600 five star ratings internationally.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
Web Site: https://www.tunabellysoftware.com/folder_tidy/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/folder-tidy-organize-files/id486626129?mt=12
What’s New in Folder Tidy 2.7.3
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.