|Name||Focus 1.12.2 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-07-12 22:44:05|
|Files||Focus 1.12.2 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (26.96 MB)|
Facebook? Reddit? IM? These services are great, but getting stuff done can be hard when they’re one click away.
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to quickly create your ideal work environment on your computer? In the real world, it’s easy to close the door or put on some headphones. But blocking out distractions on a computer is harder. We socialize and entertain ourselves on the same computers where we work. Interruptions make it hard to get into a state of flow.
- Blocks websites for Mac in all major browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox)
- Blocks applications (like Mail and Twitter) from starting
- See custom quotes instead of the blocked page to inspire yourself
- Setup complex schedules or use timers and pomodoro mode to get productive fast
- Simple for beginner users & powerful for advanced users Stop procrastinating and improve your productivity today!
Do you ever get distracted? IM? Facebook? Twitter? Reddit? Hacker News? These services are great, but sometimes it’s hard to get work done when they’re around. The interruptions start small but can have a devastating effect on productivity. Wouldn’t it be great if you could turn them all off with 1-click? Focus is a tiny app that sits in your menu bar. It allows you to quickly and easily block out any website or service you want.
- OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Focus 1.12.2
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.