|Name||Flume PRO 18.104.22.168 Rel.2.zip|
|Created on||2019-05-17 02:19:55|
|Files||Flume PRO 22.214.171.124 Rel.2.zip (46.61 MB)|
Flume is designed to provide a streamlined and user-friendly experience when working with Instagram even though you are accessing the service on the desktop. The Flume app comes with a borderless window that enables you to navigate the website, and its visibility can be easily toggled via a status bar menu icon. Connect to your Instagram account and seamlessly navigate your wall
- Upload photos and videos direct to Instagram, with support for original or square formats, tagged locations and captions.
- Start conversations with other users, create groups and share your favourite photos or videos together.
- Effortlessly switch between multiple Instagram accounts.
- A beautiful design that focuses your attention on the photos and videos.
- View, like, comment, follow and share all day long.
- View photos and videos in their original aspect ratio and at full resolution.
- Immerse yourself deeper, and enlarge photos and videos via QuickLook support.
- View popular content based on users you are following as well as your current location.
- See the latest activity (new likes, comments and friends that join Instagram) and respond to the latest notifications (new follower requests).
- Swipe with your trackpad or Magic Mouse and skim through your feed.
- Search for users, hashtags, locations and save them for quick access.
- View photos and videos tagged at a location, with a hashtag, or with other users.
- Read comments and captions written in a language you don’t understand, with translation support.
- Integrates with Flume New Tab, a beautiful Safari extension available at https://flumeapp.com/newtab/
- 100% keyboard navigable, and 100% VoiceOver/accessibility supported.
In-App Purchases: Pro Version – included
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://flumeapp.com/
What’s New in Flume Pro 126.96.36.199 Rel 2
- FIXED: A stalling issue if an account had 1 new notification from a user that required an avatar to be downloaded and a desktop notification to be displayed.
- FIXED: Multiple new follower requests are now properly batched into a single notification.
- FIXED: Clicking on search results in the conversation search wasn’t possible.
- FIXED: An issue when sharing to linked accounts with captions that include special characters, that appear as question marks on the Facebook Lite Android app.
- FIXED: A edgecase crashing issue when clicking on the avatar of the author in the detail view.
- FIXED: The follow requests list of users didn’t update after accepting/ignoring the request.
- FIXED: Force the Dock icon to remove its badge if you log out of all accounts, and it was previously badged.
- FIXED: The @ symbol prefix for usernames is gone from various places / notifications.
- FIXED: Consistent menu appearance/disappearance behaviour/logic in all areas.
- FIXED: Updated missing localisations.