Flow 1.4 Plugin for Adobe After Effects MacOS
Flow brings an easy interface to After Effects for customizing animation curves without needing to touch the graph editor.
Flow will change the way you work with graph editor the moment you launch it. Period.
Flow brings an easy interface to After Effects for customizing animation curves, without needing to venture into the aging, confusing graph editor. Gone are the days of slow, heavy expressions, or fighting with speed and influence (what do those even mean?) – just make a curve, hit APPLY and you’re gold!
Used to the web life? Flow works with the same CSS animation-timing-functions you’ve come to know and love. Our values correspond directly to the values in cubic-bezier (x1,y1,x2,y2). Flow’s core is based on Lea Verou’s cubic-bezier.com, so you are free to copy URL values and paste them into the extension – Flow will parse them and apply the exact same transition to your selected keyframes or expression.
Flow comes with 25 pre-defined, commonly-used motion curves based on Robert Penner’s Easing Functions. But don’t limit yourself – build your own library and share it with the world, or import custom presets from other animators with the single click of a button. Check out some available packs for download below!
Our graph and library support keyboard shortcuts; in the library, use Shift / Alt / Ctrl to quickly set eases to Ease In / In & Out / Ease Out, or in the graph to snap handles in different ways or move them symmetrically.
Compatibility: After Effects CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015
Web Site: https://aescripts.com/flow/
What’s New in Flow 1.4
- “Read Values” now tries to select a corresponding Flow library item, if one exists.
- “Read Values” on a property with a Flow expression now tries to identify the original curve applied.
- Applying a curve to an unseparated Position property now prompts you to separate dimensions.
- SHIFT + CTRL applies inverted easing. (#144)
- Adds some qualityoflife improvements to expressions.
- Updates expressions for AE 16.0 compatibility.
- “Read Values” for Scale returning incorrect values.