Name: Flip4Mac Studio Pro HD
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.6.8
Block connections to: www.flip4mac.com
Courtesy of The Shark
1. Install Flip4Mac 22.214.171.124.pkg and ProVideoFormats.pkg
2. Install Silverlight 5.1.pkg if not already up-to-date.
3. Open System Preferences, click Flip4Mac, and register with the included serial. (only works with this pre-cracked version).
Changes since 3.2.1:
Flip4Mac 3.3.3 - Fixes and Enhancements
• Fixed various issues with licensing
• Allow for more flexible serial number entry
Flip4Mac 3.3.2 - Fixes and Enhancements
• Added support for Mac OS X 10.6.8
Flip4Mac 3.3 - Fixes and Enhancements
• Removed Flip4Mac watermark from playback
• Flip4Mac Studio now has the ability to create custom encoding profiles
• Studio export now supports 768 x 576 PAL frame sizes
• Fixed a crash when opening Flip Player on OS X 10.9 Mavericks
More Info: http://www.telestream.net/flip4mac/overview.htm
Play, import, and export Windows Media on your Mac.
Play Windows Media on your Mac
The Flip4Mac Player playback component installs seamlessly and can be accessed through your System Preferences allowing you to play Windows Media files in the QuickTime Player, Flip Player and even through the OS X file preview feature. You can also view Windows Media content on the Internet directly through your Safari, Firefox or Google Chrome browsers. In fact, you
can play Windows Media in almost any application that supports QuickTime, including Keynote and PowerPoint.
Flip4Mac Player Pro
Upgrade to Flip4Mac Player Pro to convert your Windows Media movies to different formats, so you can import them into iTunes and watch them on your iPhone, iPod, and Apple TV. Or convert them for editing in iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, and Avid.
Flip4Mac Studio/Flip4Mac Studio Pro HD
Upgrade to Flip4Mac Studio or Studio Pro HD to create and deliver your videos in Windows Media format. Share movies with friends, family and colleagues who are working on Windows.
Create your own encoding presets in Compressor for batch conversion and access from Final Cut Pro. Also allows easy export through QuickTime Player 7 Pro, Flip Player, or ScreenFlow.
Flip4Mac Studio gives you easy export presets or custom encoding profiles for WMV and WMA creation in SD video resolution.
Flip4Mac Studio Pro HD offers customizable WMV and WMA encoding on the Mac, HD resolution and superior quality.