|Created on||2016-12-03 00:53:33|
|Files||Flinto 2.1/Flinto v2.1 MAS [TNT].dmg (8.27 MB)|
Release Date: December 01, 2016
Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Developer: Flinto, LLC.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Activation: Pre-K'ed (Courtesy of TNT)
Web Site: https://www.flinto.com/mac
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/flinto/id1021880828?mt=12
The prototyping tool designers have been waiting for.
Flinto for Mac enables you to create amazingly realistic prototypes of your mobile app designs with animations, gestures and scrolling. No timelines, no coding, just put stuff where you want it to go. Flinto for Mac is built for designers.
If you can use a graphics app, you can use Flinto for Mac.
• Design your own custom animated transitions and interactions.
• Navigate your app prototype with direct manipulation gestures.
• Add scroll areas. Vertical, horizontal, nested, paging, even scroll-based animations.
• View your work live on device with our free companion iOS app.
• Import screen designs directly from Sketch, or drag and drop assets made in any graphics app.
• Send Flinto files to anyone, all they need is our free iOS viewer app.
What's New in Version 2.1:
In this update, using the Behavior Designer to design scroll-based animations is even easier. We also added the ability to use swipe gestures on top of scroll groups, they activate when you scroll to the end of the scroll group. And we added the much-requested ability to reset scroll groups and behaviors when you leave a screen.
There's also lots of other improvements and bug fixes throughout Flinto for Mac.
• Scroll animations automatically reverse themselves so there's no need to create an animation in the opposite direction.
• You can drag the scroll range arrow to more easily position it.
• Swipe gestures added on top of scroll groups will activate when you scroll to the end of the scroll group.
• The content size of a scroll group can now be animated in the Behavior Designer.
OTHER IMPORTANT NEW IMPROVEMENTS
• Screen-to-screen links on top of behaviors work correctly, activating both the screen-to-screen link and the behavior.
• The preview window has been improved so it opens at a more sensible size, and going between full-screen and window mode works much better.
AND LOTS OF LITTLE STUFF
• Added separators to the gesture menu
• Newly added screens are placed at more logical positions.
• Improved the layer rotation UI.
• Hidden layers are now imported from Sketch.
• Big performance improvements in the Behavior Designer in certain situations.
• Fixed some bugs related to the back link target.
• Fixed lots of bugs related to the behavior designer and the display of behaviors in the preview.
• Fixed some issues where the quicklook and thumbnail display of .flinto files would show up incorrectly.