Flawless allows you to make your iOS apps look exactly like the expected design. With real-time comparison of expected and implemented design that is all built into an iOS simulator. We made Flawless for those, who are obsessed with quality of mobile apps.
HOW FLAWLESS APP WORKS
Select Design File
Simply choose a design from the interface, or drag & drop files onto the Flawless App icon in the menu bar. You can select one or multiple designs in different formats: sketch, jpeg, png, tiff or gif.
Choose Comparison Mode
Once a design file has been chosen, it will appear on your iOS simulator. You can use overlay or split comparison mode for spotting any visual differences between expected design and implementation. Flawless App supports comparison of portrait and landscape screens, so you can check pixel by pixel the quality of every design.
Inspect visual bugs in iOS simulator
Flawless App is integrated right inside your iOS simulator as a plugin. It allows to fix visual issues on the fly, before they cost you time and money.
No need to distract your development workflow by adding any third-party library. Flawless App works out of the box, without any additional setup.
Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://flawlessapp.io/
What’s New in FlawlessApp 0.9.2
- Got rid of required iOS Simulator Reboot for using Flawless App. Now you don’t have to lose your running debug session anymore.
- Rewrote a Comparison Modes UI control to make it more reliable and bring delightful animations in place.
- Added a longawaited clickthrough feature in Overlay Comparison Mode. Just transparency to 0% and interact with the Simulator as you’d normally do.
- Improved Comparison Modes and other parts of the UI
- Increased reliability of iOS Simulator status listener