Name: FileMaker Pro Advanced
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: Any
RAM minimum: 2GB
Video RAM: Any
• Script Workspace - Create, edit and view your scripts and calculations all in one streamlined workspace to speed development time.
• New Specify Calculation dialog box - Increase your productivity with auto-complete and search for calculation functions.
• Launch Center - Visually organize all your FileMaker solutions. See a list of your most recently opened files. "Favorite" the files you use the most, and drag to organize them the way you want. Choose from 29 attractive, pre-designed icons to represent your solutions. Or add your own personal touch with custom icons.
• Button bar - Create groups of buttons you can use for navigation or as custom toolbars.
• Button icons - Get 140 professionally designed icons that cover a wide variety of tasks to use in your buttons. Or use custom button icons.
• Top and bottom navigation parts - These new layout parts remain static on your layout so when you scroll, the navigation is always visible.
• In-field labels - Simplify your layouts by adding placeholder text or instructions inside a field. This text disappears when you type.
• Color selection - The color palette displays colors that coordinate with your current theme so it’s easy to create attractive layouts.
• Object component styles - Select the color of icons in control styles such as pop-up menus, drop-down lists, and calendars. Change the color of radio buttons and checkbox sets.
• Keychain - Save login credentials in Credential Manager in Windows just like you can with Keychain Access in OS X. Plus, control whether or not clients can save information to their credentials or the keychain.
• Enhanced Starter Solutions - Events and Projects are entirely redesigned with a clean, new look and simplified workflow.
• Reconnect to server - If you lose your network connection or the server goes down, FileMaker Pro automatically reconnects to FileMaker Server when it’s available again.
• Layout badge tooltips - See descriptions of layout badges as you hover over them. Plus, see what calculated values are used for conditional formatting of fields, and what scripts are attached to script triggers and buttons.
• 64-bit application - FileMaker Pro 14 is architected for the 64-bit power of Windows and OS X operating systems.
FileMaker Pro Advanced includes all of the features of FileMaker Pro plus a suite of advanced development and customization tools. Get features to design and develop solutions faster and easier. Plus, get robust analysis capabilities, powerful debugging tools and much more. If you develop solutions for your business and want to build more powerful and more flexible solutions, then FileMaker Pro Advanced is for you.
More info: http://www.filemaker.com/products/filemaker-pro-advanced/?nav=products-pro-advanced