Descriptions for File Peek 1.0.2
Name: File Peek – Hex editor, hashes & date changer
Release Date: September 13, 2017
Developer: Tunabelly Software Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.tunabellysoftware.com/file_peek/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/file-peek-hex-editor-hashes-date-changer/id1194883472?mt=12
Quickly and easily look into your files with File Peek.
Use the built-in hex editor, get MD5, SHA1, SHA256 hashes and Base64 with one click, or even change the modified and created dates.
The built-in hex editor supports find/replace for easy modifying, or for finding strings inside a file. Use the one-click copy for getting a file hash or Base64 encoding for whatever use you need.
- MD5, SHA1 and SHA256 hashes.
- Base64 encoding.
- Builtin full hex viewer/editor with find and replace.
- View and change Created Date and Modified Date.
- View file Size, Group and Owner.
- Easily drag & drop, use the File menu or the dock icon to open files.
- Includes “Open in File Peek” service shortcut.
- Supports viewing details of multiple files at once.
What’s New in File Peek 1.0.2
[New] Choose file window is automatically hidden when files are displayed, and shown again when there are none.
[Fixed] Issue where files dropped onto the app icon before it was launched wouldn’t display properly.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category