|Name||File Cabinet Pro 7 0 MAS TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-07-26 23:10:06|
|Files||File Cabinet Pro 7 0 MAS TNT.zip (27.18 MB)|
File Cabinet Pro is the file manager for the macOS menu bar. Quickly navigate to files without cluttering your desktop. Open, move, rename, compress, tag, trash, copy and paste files, all from the menu bar. You can open many file types natively in File Cabinet Pro or open files by launching other applications. It’s easy to click into directories in icon view, drill through directories in list view, or navigate the file tree in column view.
File Cabinet Pro is also a document-based application that ships with a built-in text editor, image viewer, pdf viewer, and media player. Some of the file types File Cabinet Pro can open for editing/viewing include:
- Text documents: Plain text files (.txt), Rich Text Format (.rtf), Rich Text Format Directory (.rtfd), Portable Document Format (.pdf), Markdown (.md)
- Image documents: Portable Network Graphics (.png), Joint Photographic Experts Group (.jpeg), Tagged Image File Format (.tiff, .tif), Bitmap image file (.bmp), Photoshop File Format (.psd) Import only., Scalable Vector Graphics (.svg) Import only
- Video and audio documents: MOV, MP4, M4A, M4V, AVI, MP3, WAV, CAF, AIF
- Create subdirectories
- Click into subdirectories and open documents
- Open directories in new tabs.
- Tag files easily. Select files in File Cabinet Pro, right-click, and then simply add or remove file tags from the control in the context menu
- Show selected files in Finder
- Rename files
- Copy and paste files
- Compress files
- Trash files
- View items as icons, in a list, in columns, or in cover flow view
- Launch the application at login. You can have File Cabinet Pro automatically launch when you login to your Mac (optional feature, disabled by default)
- Create a list of all your favorite directories in the sidebar
- Create and edit TXT, RTF, and RTFD files using the built in lightweight text editor
- Create txt, rtf, rtfd, and .md files from text data currently on the clipboard.
- Create text documents from Finder using File Cabinet Pro’s Document Creator Finder extension (Note: To use this feature, you have to enable the Finder extension in System Preferences under the “Extensions” tab).
- Rotate images, crop images, and apply filters to images using the built in lightweight image editor
- Watch video and play audio files using the built in media player
- View PDF files using the built in PDF viewer
- Revert document versions for supported editable document types
- Set a global hotkey for showing and closing the File Cabinet Pro window (optional feature, disabled by default)
- Preview selected files in QuickLook by pressing the spacebar
- Share files in apps that support Sharing extensions like Mail and Messages
- Create text documents from Finder using File Cabinet Pro’s Document Creator Finder extension (Note: To use this feature, you have to enable the Finder extension in System Preferences under the “Extensions” tab)
- Verify the SHA256, SHA1, or MD5 checksum of files using the “View Checksum in File Cabinet Pro” Service.
**This app supports the Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro.**
So what are you waiting for? Get File Cabinet Pro now!
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
What’s New in File Cabinet Pro 7.0.0
- You can now set a custom background color to use for directories when they are opened in Icon view.
- You can now set a custom background image to use for directories when they are opened in Icon view.
- A new “Show View Options” menu item has been added to the context menu that appears when you rightclick on the background of File Cabinet Pro’s window. When you click this menu item, a popover will appear with controls that allow you to change the view options of the directory you are currently viewing. You can also bring up this popover using the CommandJ keyboard shortcut.
- You can now customize the font size used in Icon, List, and Column view from the new View Options popover. Custom font sizes set from the View Options popover are saved and restored on a per directory basis.
- The pop up buttons to set a custom font size for Icon, List, and Column view in Settings are now used as the default values for new directories that have not previously been opened in File Cabinet Pro.