Keep a window open, always on top of everything else.
The picture in picture mode now available on your mac.
Fenêtre lets you visualize a video, a picture, a flat file or a website.
Feel free to watch the latest episode while working on your paper.
Keep an eye on some documentation while working on your latest library.
Have a reference design open while working on your amazing website.
The window will stay on top of the rest.
Amazing features will keep you focused on your main activity without getting in the way.
Features included in the pro version:
- Amazing See Through mask following your mouse.
- Lets you Click Through the window when needed.
- Interact with your clipboard.
- [Lite too] Get the browser extension (Chrome or Firefox) to open a link or the current url directly while browsing.
- Control the opacity of your window.
- [Lite too] Get an amazing refined experience on specific websites (Youtube, Twitch, GitHub, …).
- Preview markdown files.
- Collapse the window to keep it completely out of the way.
- Customize your experience with settings and hotkeys.
- Keep an history of what you’ve opened.
- Open as many windows as you’d like.
And more to come.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://fenêt.re
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/fen%C3%AAtre/id1286743037?mt=12
What’s New in Fenetre 0.6.0
### Bug Fixes
- fix(seethrough): activate seethrough at the correct distance
- fix(shortcuts): support different keyboard layouts
- fix(youtube): update youtube url parser to new url schemas
- feat(pro): add config for default position
- feat(pro): add favorites
- feat(pro): add hotkeys to move a Fenêtre on a grid
- feat(video): add “Move your window” video to help menu