Languages: English, French
Developer: Yoann MOINET
MAS Rating: 17+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9.0 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://fenêt.re
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/fen%C3%AAtre/id1286743037?mt=12
Keep a window open, always on top of everything else.
The picture in picture mode now available on your mac.
Fenêtre lets you visualize a video, a picture, a flat file or a website.
Feel free to watch the latest episode on Netflix while working on your paper.
Keep an eye on some documentation while working on your latest library.
Have a reference design open while working on your amazing website.
The window will stay on top of the rest.
Amazing features will keep you focused on your main activity without getting in the way.
Features included in the pro version:
– Amazing See Through mask following your mouse.
– Lets you Click Through the window when needed.
– Interact with your clipboard.
– [Lite too] Get the browser extension (Chrome or Firefox) to open a link or the current url directly while browsing.
– Control the opacity of your window.
– [Lite too] Get an amazing refined experience on specific websites (Youtube, Netflix, Twitch, GitHub, …).
– Preview markdown files.
– Collapse the window to keep it completely out of the way.
– Customize your experience with settings and hotkeys.
– Keep an history of what you’ve opened.
– Open as many windows as you’d like.
And more to come.
What’s New in Fenetre 0.5.3
fix(i18n): add missing translations for media errors
fix: more async access of destroyed browserwindow handling
fix(viewer): no more full refresh when opening more than 1 window
feat(about): more info on the about window
feat(tray): right-click opens the menu
feat(viewer): add a better custom video player
feat(window): no move/resize window when user did it first
fix(image): handle image errors
feat: better url parser (now support url not sending head for example)
feat(video): decode way more video formats
feat: open a new window when link with target=_blank