Release Date: October 18, 2017
Developer: Yoann MOINET
MAS Rating: 17+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9.0 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://fenêt.re
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/fen%C3%AAtre/id1286743037?mt=12
Keep a window open, always on top of everything else.
The picture in picture mode now available on your mac.
Fenetre lets you visualize a video, a picture, a flat file or a website.
Feel free to watch the latest episode on Netflix while working on your paper.
Keep an eye on some documentation while working on your latest library.
Have a reference design open while working on your amazing website.
The window will stay on top of the rest.
Amazing features will keep you focused on your main activity without getting in the way.
Features included in the pro version:
– Amazing See Through mask following your mouse.
– Lets you Click Through the window when needed.
– Interact with your clipboard.
– [Lite too] Get the browser extension (Chrome or Firefox) to open a link or the current url directly while browsing.
– Control the opacity of your window.
– [Lite too] Get an amazing refined experience on specific websites (Youtube, Netflix, Twitch, GitHub, …).
– Preview markdown files.
– Collapse the window to keep it completely out of the way.
– Customize your experience with settings and hotkeys.
– Keep an history of what you’ve opened.
– Open as many windows as you’d like.
And more to come.
What’s New in Fenetre 0.4.7
* fix: do not register mouse while in see-through mode (thanks altermatte)
* feat: add a setting to control see-through mask radius
* feat: add description in settings
* feat: add setting to hide dock icon (thanks typicaltechtran JustinMoodie)
* feat: add settings to only activate opacity on hover
* feat: better class helper
* feat: make a google search from the clipboard if not a parsable URL