|Created on||2015-09-02 04:50:27|
|Files||Feeder 3.0.3.dmg (11.96 MB)|
Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.10 or later
Block connections to: reinventedsoftware.com
You must ALLOW connections when registering, and only block them after having registered
Register with anything, allow connections while registering.
Courtesy of The Shark
Link for more information:
• When publishing ends, the notification is now shown regardless of whether the app is frontmost.
• Feeder can now be forced to rebuild a library from the XML feed files by choosing Feeder > Rebuild Library from the menu.
• Artwork is now required when creating iTunes Podcasts.
• Fixed a problem where the date would be updated for items that have been published in the past and re-edited more than once.
• Fixed a problem downloading feeds with no titles.
• Fixed a problem where feeds weren't validated immediately after being changed.
• Fixed a problem with incorrect image and enclosure paths when publishing a feed for the first time with "Use Feed Settings" selected.
• Fixed a problem where iTunes artwork may not be cropped to a square when it's smaller than the maximum size.
• Fixed a problem upgrading from Feeder 1.x.
• Updated FTP software.
Feeder is a full-featured application for creating, editing, and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Here are just some of its many features:
Create, download, and import RSS 2.0 and iTunes podcast feeds.
Full support for the iTunes RSS podcasting extensions.
Drag and drop enclosure files to create new items.
Automatically tag audio and video files with artwork, artist, etc., in all popular podcast formats including MP3s, M4As, M4Vs, and QuickTime movies.
Quick and easy feed editing with auto-complete, templates, HTML tags, and previews.
Customizable interface easily adapts to the task at hand.
Upload artwork and enclosure files when publishing.
Publish to FTP, FTP-SSL, SFTP, WebDAV, or Amazon S3 servers.
Post to a weblog when publishing.
Share new content on Twitter and Facebook.
Link for more information: http://reinventedsoftware.com/feeder/