Descriptions for Favorite FTP 3.4
Name: Favorite FTP for Mac
Release Date: 18 Dec 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.favoriteftp.com/
FavoriteFTP is a product to help you synchronize files between Mac and FTP servers. Do you still need to manually upload files you just edited? Do you still need to pickup files in different directories in order to upload them? Do you still need to check every directories in FTP server to download files your partners just updated? Please, leave it to FavoriteFTP. It detects new and changed files on Mac and FTP server, then synchronizes them automatically. All you need to do is a button click.
- Only changed files will be synchronized!
- Unlike other software which copy all files every time, even if they are not changed. Favorite FTP synchronizes changed files only. It’ll save a lot of bandwidth, and more important, your precious time.
- Automatic FTP sync
- Sync files automatically without user interaction and receive email notification when it’s completed. You can use built-in scheduler or any other scheduler program to automate FTP sync.
- Secure FTP connection
- Secure SSL and SFTP connection ensures nobody can see your data during transfer.
- Integrity verification
- Favorite FTP can verify (CRC, MD5 or SHA1) the files after sync to make sure they were synchronized 100% correctly.
- High performance multiple connections file transferring
- Uploading/downloading multiple files with different servers at the same time.
- Handle different time zone
- Synchronize files correctly even if the time zone between Mac and FTP server is different.
- Conflict detection
- How about if you modified a same file in both Mac and remote computer? Most software can NOT handle this, they simply overwrite older files by newer. Please, don’t do this! Favorite FTP takes care this situation. You can ensure your files will not be overwritten by mistakes!
- Proxy and fire wall support
- SOCKS4, SOCKS5, HTTP Proxy, Simply Relay, SOCKS4A, SITE hostname, OPEN hostname, USER user@host, etc.
What’s New in Favorite FTP 3.4
- Minor bug fixes