FastScripts is a powerful tool for running time-saving scripts on your Mac, designed for seamless integration with the apps you use on a daily basis.
FastScripts focuses on running your AppleScript and shell scripts as quickly as possible, without taking you out of the context you are working in.
Define custom keyboard shortcuts for any of your scripts, in a global or application-sensitive context.
FastScripts is an essential tool for Mac scripters!
- Userdefinable keyboard shortcuts for any scripts in the menu
- “SmartSwitching” avoids unnecessary context switches
- Elegant ApplicationSpecific scripts support
- Convenient shortcuts for editing and revealing scripts
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://red-sweater.com/fastscripts/
What’s New in FastScripts 2.7.7
This update includes a few bug fixes:
- Fix a visual glitch with the focus ring displayed when editing a keyboard shortcut
- Fix a bug that could prevent the menu icon color from adapting to Light/Dark Mode changes
- Omit the file extensions for .applescript, .py, .rb, etc files in the script menu